ISI and Verba Assist Call Centers with Dodd-Frank Adherence
October 29, 2012
By Mae Kowalke
The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, signed into law in July of 2010, places arduous reporting requirements on call centers.
When it comes to call centers, the Dodd-Frank Act mandates strict adherence to company processes, quick and accurate response to process changes, retention of evidence that is failsafe, and audit and complaint rapid response.
A call center’s ability to comply with the Dodd-Frank Act often comes down to one thing: good software.
One software solution that helps call centers comply with the Dodd-Frank Act is the unified communications solution for call and video recording offered by ISI Telemanagement Solutions (News - Alert) and Verba Technologies.
“The system fulfills the most stringent legal and regulatory compliance requirements, since users can be prevented from initiating or terminating recordings. This enables video to be deployed in the finance, insurance, healthcare, and security markets,” noted Mitchell Weiss, ISI’s Director of Unified Communications (News - Alert) Products.
The solution helps with the Dodd-Frank Act by:
- Providing always-on compliance recording, as well as selective and on-demand recording modes.
- Capturing the auxiliary audio/video presentation stream.
- Multi-level access control enables companies to define who can access what, and what actions they can take with full audit trail and change log history.
- Recorded call protection and access control.
- Segregation of roles and responsibilities for administration and business users.
- Recorded data management provides a sophisticated storage policy framework that allows companies to define rules for data retention and control the recorded data lifecycle.
- Seamless integration with SAN-based storage solutions for online operation and archiving.
ISI’s solution offers a unified and easy-to-use system, with all media types stored in a highly-scalable repository, providing customizable access control and auditing through a secure web interface. Through the use of ISI's powerful analytics and reporting software, users are able to sort through massive archives of recorded voice and video calls quickly and efficiently.
“Companies can leverage call and video recording in key business applications, such as: legal compliance management, quality assurance, risk mitigation, verbal agreement archiving, best-practice training, centralized dictation, conference recording, dispute resolution, and interview recording,” said Mitchell Weiss.
Mr. Weiss notes that in addition to voice and video recording, ISI and Verba offer contact center quality management solutions for government, enterprise and commercial organizations.
Edited by Rich Steeves